Modern Sommar 30
Summer 30 is our smallest house, but just as well designed as its larger siblings and always equipped with a bespoke kitchen and beautiful bathroom.
The Modern style is discrete, tasteful and blends into the natural surroundings. Its stylish shape, low shed roof and wide sliding doors give the house a peaceful feeling.
Choose from eight different floor plans. You can get your house in a “wide” or “narrow” format and with the large sliding doors on the front or on the gable. In the interior, you can choose a larger open-plan space or alternatively, a smaller living room and separate bedroom. With the optional loft, you can accommodate guests as well.
Modern Sommar 30 Bred 7,53x3,98 m
Modern Sommar 30 Wide with bedroom 7,53x3,98 m
Modern Sommar 30 Narrow 9,09x3,3 m
Modern Sommar 30 Narrow with bedroom 9,09x3,3 m
Choose a floor plan and materials to discover what your house looks like from different angles
Compare our three well-thought-out interiors
Natur living room. White oiled solid wood and white details.
Natur kitchen. White oiled solid wood, transparent laquer and milled handles.
Natur bathroom. Granite ceramics with limestone feel and wooden details.
Rå living room. Natural oiled solid wood and birch plywood with iron oxide black details.
Rå kitchen. Natural oiled birch plywood with iron oxide black details.
Rå bathroom. Granite ceramics with concrete feel, brickwork tiles and wooden details.
Varm living room. 100 % natural solid spruce.
Varm kitchen. Natural oiled solid wood, anthracite gray and milled handles.
Varm bathroom. Anthracite granite ceramics with concrete feel and natural wooden details.
Modern Sommar 30 From €108,000 including:
- Turnkey assembled and winter-insulated homes in natural materials.
- Complete interior and exterior painting.
- Sliding glass sections in solid wood with tempered insulating glass.
- Exterior lighting and exterior electrical outlet.
- Solid wood floors treated with hard wax oil.
- Bespoke kitchen in a Sommarnöjen design with complete and integrated Electrolux appliances.
- Bathroom with underfloor heating, natural granite ceramics, wall-hung toilet, washer-dryer and hidden connections.
- Internal electrics, water, and wastewater with quick connection to the plot.
- Two-year warranty for manufacturing defects according to the EU directive on consumer protection and a further year according to the Swedish Consumer Purchase Act.
Our prices are fixed and transparent. They include a fully assembled, turnkey house with good architecture, selected natural material, premium built quality and dedicated service.Download price list
All our houses are insulated for Scandinavian winters, include painting outside and inside as well as generous sliding glass sections or double doors in soslid wood with three-layer tempered insulating glass.
Inside, our houses have solid wooden floors treated with hard wax oil and carpentry-built kitchens in our own design with integrated appliances from Electrolux. Bathroom come with underfloor heating, natural stone tiles, and fine sanitary products.
We take full responsibility for our end product and do not deliver DIY-kits or semi-finished houses. When we know the delivery address for you, we can give you a fixed price for road transport to your property.
What is added are costs associated with securing building permits and lifting your house from our trailer to the construction site by crane. The scope of our delivery does not include the foundation work or connecting electricity, water and plumbing. These tasks are negotiated and agreed with local contractors.